Orange, kiwi, berries and ginger smoothie
- Servings: 1
- Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty: easy. For those who love fruit, have a blender and know how to use it.
- 1 orange
- 10 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, grated (the equivalent of 1 tsp)
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 or 3 raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Peel the orange and kiwi; wash the strawberries. Chop it all and add to the blender.
- Grate the ginger on top of the fruit. Add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Put the lid on (very important!) and blend until liquid.
- Pour on a bowl and add a few raspberries on top.
- You can use orange juice instead of oranges.
- If you like it more liquid, you can add an extra 1/2 cup of orange juice (or other no-added-sugar fruit juice of your choice).
- If you want a richer and creamier option, add a banana (or half).