Autumn has come and we’re starting to feel the cold weather, that’s why we’ve decided to indulge ourselves with some extra vitamin C. Is there a better way to face the change of season?
Oranges are perfect this month, so we bought some of the best to prepare some delicious orange muffins with a touch of dark chocolate. Do you fancy a delicious vitamin treat?
- 150g flour
- 130g unsweetened soya milk (if you have a sweet tooth, you could use the sweet one)
- 70g sugar
- 60g olive oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- orange zest
- 2 eggs
- 60g chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven 210º C.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until creamy. Add the oil, milk, salt and whisk.
- Add the orange zest, the flour and the baking powder. Whisk again until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin cups and fill up till half. Sprinkle with the chocolate.
- Bake 15-20min until golden 210º C.