Pasta al dente with wild mushrooms and black truffle
Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty: easy. For those who know how to stir-fry and boil pasta al dente
- 350 g mushrooms
- 5 g black truffle
- 1/2 white sweet onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass of white wine (Galician Rías Baixas)
- 200 ml dairy free cream (15% fat)
- 250 g pasta
- 2-4 tbsp Spanish extra virgin olive oil
- Clean and chop the mushrooms, onion and garlic. Stir fry with 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt until golden.
- Pour the white wine, mix well and let alcohol boil away.
- Grind half the truffle over the stir fry and blend well. The truffle flavour must get everywhere.
- Add the cream, lower the heat and stir slowly until it’s all creamy.
- Boil the pasta in salty water until al dente (this is essential!).
- Drain the pasta and add to the creamy sauce. Mix and serve.
- Grind a bit of truffle over each serving.